Natural product for water filtration
> Informations techniques<
This product, which is extracted from coal mines, has naturally found its place in water treatments.
In order to obtain grains of different sizes, anthracite is crushed, washed, dried, and sieved. Anthracite has the appearance of glossy black grains..
From swimming pool water treatment to used water treatment, from drinking water or spring water, anthracite is a highperformance filtering media, for mono layer or multi layers filtrations.
- Filtration improved thanks to volume filtration
- Loss charge less important
- Longer cycle length
- Rinsing water consumption weaker
- Decrease in the filtrate rupture risk
- Filtration speed increased
A specific study will be done in collaboration with you to determine the anthracite quality to be used to fit your needs.